- Full-Time Student A/B Schedule and Cohort Information
- Shared-Time Student Cohort Information
- UCVTS Schedules for Back to School 2020-2021
- Daily list of alternate classroom locations for in-person students (must be signed into UCVTS account to view).
Student Hybrid/Remote Learning Resources
Resources for Parents/Guardians
- UCVTS Webinar Slideshow and Q/A Summary - Posted 9/17
- Back to School Care Package - Tips, Ideas, and Tools for Parents/Guardians and Students for returning to school in 2020-2021
- How to Help Kids Manage Worries and Have a Successful Start to the School Year
- Guidance from the CDC on Coping with Stress in 2020-2021
- Helping Children Cope With Changes Resulting From COVID-19
- Self-Care in the Time of Coronavirus
- For parents, prioritizing your own well-being benefits your whole family.
- Also in Spanish:
- El autocuidado en los tiempos del coronavirus Dar prioridad a su propio bienestar beneficia a toda su familia.
- UCVTS Contact Information
- Facial Coverings
- Limiting the Spread of COVID-19 and Other Respiratory Illness
- Opening Schools
Restart and Recovery Plan Documents
We are still preparing for the return of in-person instruction for our full-time students on Monday, October 5th. While we do not expect this plan to change, we are still working through a number of staffing challenges and throughout the week will continue to communicate district plans for the return of full-time in person instruction for our career academy students. Students will return to in-person instruction in the Phase 2 cohort model outlined in the UCVTS District Pandemic Restart and Recovery Plan (pgs. 47-48). Additional information will be emailed home to families via building principals later in the week.